Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Intervention

I often wonder, how is it that people would rather live with anger and angst than to speak out or up?

It's a bit of a silly thing to wonder, cos at times, I too am guilty of the same. But if I had any say in it, I'd rather someone put in a bit of intervention, than to let sleeping dogs lie.

Cos at the end of the day, I'd rather go to bed satisfied that a situation has been resolved, than to wake up with a cloud hanging over my head.

But then again, that's just me. And I can't really say the same for what someone else might prefer. Perhaps, there are those who do like waking up with a dark cloud following them around, just so they feel there is something going in their lives.

1 comment:

iUnderEye said...

i find it scary that you describe my past life so accurately. leaving things unresolved so that there is some sense of feeling amongst the numbness.

things are different, but the reminder is welcome.

great blog.

iUNDEREYE.blogspot.com