Friday, May 27, 2011

True Love

After going to bed past 3 am this morning, I got woken up with a text beeping in shortly after 7 am. And I have been on the get-go ever since.

It's a strange sensation and I suppose those who are in it would understand what I mean when I say - it creates a passion in you that rages in a positive way, and in such overwhelming volume that you cannot help but allow yourself to be engulfed by it.

After 2 weeks, I am certain where my heart truly lies and it reignites in me once again my dream from long before.

It may be a canteen but having been there and done all that, it can be a fancy place or it could be just a roadside shake - it is the industry that is my true love. How it is set up - immaterial.

Thank you LegalBeagle for showing the light and giving the opportunity!

No comments: