Saturday, October 15, 2011

Clarity

I came to realize this evening that sometimes, you have to be cruel to be kind. And again, that money is not the "be all and end all" of life. Since the beginning of this year, I have been waking up frustrated with myself, and my life when I should be waking up feeling joyful. I have been grumpy, frumpy and behind on most things that are important. Simply because I felt obligated. I am still obligated but now there is light at the end of this tunnel. And while I know this decision will irrevocably make life a little bit harder, it is also a necessity. For I am not like you, decent as you are. My beliefs are different from yours. And frankly, I do not like your beliefs and as such, I do not like jumping when you tell me to. And so, my countdown begins. To the day life as I know it returns to normalcy and decency.

No comments: