Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ain't It A Good Thing?

Mandy was doing a virtual twirling taunt yesterday morning as she learnt of what's on my playlist. And in the mêlée of a Tuesday-thinking-it-was-a-Monday, I couldn't sweep her tease away.

I think having been through so many dark days and nights, it is a good thing when your BFF proclaims that you're in love. And it's a really good thing considering that it's been a while to be in this state, with the same person.

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed, sing like bird
Dizzy in my head, spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh, you make me smile


So yes Mandy - you get digging rights here without any protest.

1 comment:

Little Pain In the Butt said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. i told you before la .. you can run but you can't hide!! muahahahahah!