Saturday, January 8, 2011

Borrowed Words Again

Such a grueling day - physically and mentally. And I shudder when I think of the next 2 weeks, and the months ahead. Let's not even go to where we reach deep inside and think of the years ahead.

In all honesty, I have been drowning these past couple of weeks, living some kinda of hell that lies in the land of denial. And it all came crashing down this evening, when I looked at my phone and saw a familiar name and number.

Because it's so late into the day (or early in the morning), and because I've just written a detailed report for the bosses, I have but to borrow words again...

It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone
And I need you now
And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now

I've said it before.. and I'll say it again.. I love you but I bloody hate your job! And I'm now adding to it your complex rules for living a simple life!

No comments: