Friday, January 28, 2011

A Chorus Line

I only have one prayer today and it goes something like this..."Please make the right decision, the one that you know is the one I want you to make - Not because you think I'd be pissed if you didn't do so. But because it's what you want to give me.

Options are there because that is who I am - the one who goes and purposely opens windows and doors, just so the feeling of being trapped doesn't have the opportunity to arisen and awake. Yet, I know now, that giving options are more dangerous than opening doors. It builds walls that then create a box, leaving you feeling more trapped than ever.

It's all finally sunk in. Or rather, the demons have finally caught up with me over a week of hide-and-seek. My lil head has wrapped itself over the magnitude of what was said over the weekend. And my lil heart is not ready for that - it's cracked and in the process of breaking to a million pieces.

So please.. as the clock ticks away towards the end of your seven days, please, please, please make the right decision....

Kiss today goodbye,
And point me t'ward tomorrow.
The gift was ours to borrow.
It's as if we always knew,
We did what we had to do.
Won't forget, can't regret
What I did for love

No comments: