Thursday, January 6, 2011

Things from my head

I'm in a whining mood tonight. Well, I haven't exactly winged it out as yet but it's there, boiling slightly beneath the surface of things.

There can be so many things for me to complain about tonight. And yes, right up there would be the cause of a bag that taunts me each time I drive by. But here's the thing that's stopping me from having a right go: my number whine would be about a billboard? WTF?! Besides, haven't I already decided that I like the look of a bag that was described as a "Hermes look-a-like" at under RM 90?!

I've gotta let it go. Accept the fact that if I want to bask in that, I can always go lie on my parents' couch instead. Which would always be better cos 1) it's a nice comfy couch to have a lie-in on and 2) it brings me home.

I've gotta let it go. Accept the fact that some people can be so self-righteous on the outside but so hypocritical on the inside. Which is good cos it taught me first-hand never to trust the hand that fed you, especially if it was ill-maintained just to show.

I've gotta let it go. Accept the fact that if I'm having a bad day, week or moment, I do not have the luxury of running off to a corner, picking up the phone and dialing a number. Which is good cos it forces me to sit down, take a moment and think it out on my own, exercise that rationale a bit on my own. And if I can't fight it over, I always have the option of tipperty-tapping it away in an email for you to read at your leisure. And knowing me, it'll still be beef to me then.

It's the 6th day of the new year - and I do not want to set the tone for the rest of the year to be so. Especially when there are so many other things to concern myself with. 

I shall sleep tonight, forming things (thoughts) in my head and visualise it bit by bit, piece by piece. Then as I drift off to my la-la-land, I shall release these things out into the world.

Tomorrow, it shall be.

No comments: