Friday, February 22, 2008

In God's Hands

I have been sitting here, with Nelly Furtado playing on my WinMedia, wanting so much to unleash everything bad here on my blog.. and at the same time, not wanting to do so cos - WTF is it gonna do anyways?!

Wrote a nice long tipsy email to my Bear cos it's been awhile since I actually had time to sit and write something right and proper to him. It has been all mad-dash and rush on both ends, particularly mine. Bear - he's been busy but not so busy as I have been cos he's had time to skip, hop and run across my blog *wink*

I have had half a bottle of a French wine. No matter what Loicky says - the French may be only half decent.. but they do make a mean bottle of wine *grin*

It's been a bad week at work. I have clocked in about 71 hours and there's a Saturday to go. I have been going in while the sun is still on the other side of the planet, and leaving work when the sun has worked its way back to the other side. AND I have had yet another Italian experience. I tell ya - I should time the pills with this dude cos he is about as accurate as they are in meeting the cycle! Anyways, Adam says my fuse is SHOT. It must be a lack of sunlight.

I think I shall sleep on it. Cos you know what - it's just ONE bad day.. ONE bad week.. It doesn't mean that everyday and every week is gonna be like this one. Fast-forward to 6 months from now (fingers, ears, and toes crossed) I am gonna look back to today and this week and say "Oh! That lil bump?!"

Afterall, I have many things to be pleased about this week... One such would be this - Without having been on the other side of the pass (the place where your orders come out from), I held my own! Yeah - I ran a restaurant like a seasoned soul, and I did it well!

SO.. instead of changing out of my PJs and risking my life in the Wink Mobile to go dancing... I think I am just gonna finish off my 5th glass of wine and leave the rest in God's hands...

And Dear Lord - please! It has to rain soon!

No comments: