Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Me Thinks...

Gawd it's been a gruelling week! Physicall, mentally and emotionally.

It's only Wednesday and I have clocked in 36 hours at work. Throw in another 8 and I'm done for the week. AS IF!

But you know what? I don't think I've been more satisfied than I am now, in a long time. I know the Bear (and everyone else) is gonna be saying that WORK should not be the be-all-and-end-all. But hey - if it works (*ahem* no pun intended here), why break it, right?

AND - check this bit out - I am finally alright with coming home, whipping up dinner for one and not talking to anyone for the rest of the day! Woo-hoo!

So yeah.. Me thinks Me is good. And it's not just FOR NOW.

Good night world.. sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me thinks....its coz Barbsie is finally at peace with herself..

Unknown said...

*Gasp* And the Bear SpeakS! Yeah - I think so too! See - told ya I'll learn from ya eventually *wink*