Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wanted Ad

Wanted - Dying rich guy who is still quite decent looking. Responsibilities include to provide shelter, food and spending money. Key critirion would be thorough willingness to fill bank account with woddles of money and transfer all material assets to my name. Must not be alive 365 days from today.

Okay. So I've gone and written down a very nasty bit there. But hey - if it's in the head, what's wrong with letting it see light? Besides, it's been a long-standing joke between my friends and I as the ultimate solution to this thing we call my life.

I know - life has no quick fix to it. And I am just ranting cos it's 10.30 pm, I have not had much of a weekend. I just spent the last hour or so of my own time looking thru financial reports and what-have-you-not. So yeah, I think I kinda deserve this lil bit of space to unwind a bit.

Besides, according to the Bear, I am not the only one who reckons such a thing would solve all of life's mysteries and miseries! I am currently, standing in line for his introductory services and waiting at spot #5.

Oh, I know I can hold my own. Afterall, name me another girl who woke up to a shag invite and a brunch invite! From two different people! *LoL* Yeah - I find it extremely funny. And even funnier still that I opted to a "NO" to the both, quite simply cos neither was dying. At least, not from anything I would know of.

In truth, if I were to truly meet someone who matches all the above criteria, I would likely go sit by the pavement for a whole day and kill myself with lung and skin cancer. Cos no matter what I say, I've never been that sort, and would never likely to be. Dying, or not dying.

So yeah - go on.. indulge me a little bit and laugh out loud for a while. The world's gone Barbsie crazy and hey - it's quite a ride. Trust me - if it weren't such a rush, I wouldn't still be hanging on.

I know what I'm worth. And a rich dying chappie would be cutting myself a whole lot of slack.

No comments: