Thursday, April 9, 2009

Billie's Here


In recent months, you would have read on this lil froggie project that Ben and I have been working on. 

I'm very pleased to say that we're now ready to go to market and you can learn all about Billie at his new home of http://billiebuddies.webs.com


So far, abut 5 people have been invited to view and give feedback on Billie and what we're trying to do with him. Thankfully, each one has been very kind (and forgiving!) in their comments.

We hope to have the products rolled out soonest possible (the one holding back is yours truly ~ person of lil faith and hope!!) but do go on by and take a peek, walk around a bit, have a laugh with a lil green frog. 

And yes - drop me a line either here or there itself, to let me know your thoughts. OR better yet ~ pledge your support!

It's a day I never thought would materialise, all said and done.

No comments: