Monday, January 25, 2010

Reality

I spent the better part of my weekend pouring through my contract and staring at multiple spreadsheets on the computer.

BFF Mandy told me not too long ago, that the only concern she foresees me ever having when it comes to running a business is the worry about cash flow and funding. She reckons, everything else I have it pretty much nailed down. 


Anyone who thinks that the position I am in, and am moving towards is gonna be a walk in the park - they've gotten it wrong. Sure, it's almost like being handed things on a silver platter. But it's not an easy platter to carry cos a certain amount of silver polishing is required from where I stand and observe.


At the end of the day, I suppose I cannot really do justice to my thoughts of the weekend and the morning. So perhaps, if you would allow me, my cousin's gone and said it better in his posting this morning.


As Don Carleone says in the Godfather: 
It's nothing personaljust business.

No comments: