Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Thrill

I should really be in bed. Considering I'm having delayed jet lag (feeling sleepy only at 4 am), I'm rapidly building up a sleep debt that's gonna creep up on me like a silent stalker. But I know that if I head to bed right now, despite being dog-tired, I am not gonna be able to sleep. Simply cos I know the fate of my sales numbers moving is likely being decided two oceans away.

I'm in the middle of the chase here. Chasing student numbers.

Having reached my 3rd milestone that I had set for myself, the 4th doesn't seem so daunting now. So the chase is on. The thrill is there. And so with some weird form of adrenaline pumping through my system tonight, it's looking to be another 4 am scene.

I know I need my rest. The body can only function at this pace for so long. And I will get my rest - Friday, when I have my vacation day.

For now, I'm quite alright with sitting here at the desk, after a full day, waiting from communication to come in.

Oh I can't wait!


No comments: