Friday, May 29, 2009

The Big Bad "P" Word - Part II

"#5 has been filled. #6 should come in any day now," I texted to Ben last night before turning in. "Tho it's progressing, the slowness and wait is killing me!" I added as a rant to close.

My cousin Paul, said in one of his postings ~ "in one typical sale setting, there are 19 "no's" for every one sale" and it is very true in almost all instances of sales. With the key word being of course Patience.

As Ben said in his reply ~ "See! Patience! Wonderful!" I get the "see" and "patience" bit. As to the "wonderful" I'm still deciding if he meant that it's great that I'm moving closer to my 1st milestone or that I'm bearing down on my teeth and wading thru it without breaking x-number of bones and / or glasses.

Patience - has to be applied in watching the hands of the clock tick by. And in my case, also in kids who can't decide if one set of island is better than another.

Oh well. If you can't beat them, guess you'll just have to join em.

Patience - wonderful! Simply wonderful!






No comments: