Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stan

stalk verb (used without object)

  1. To pursue or approach prey, quarry, etc.,
  2. To walk with measured, stiff, or haughty strides
  3. To proceed in a steady, deliberate, or sinister manner

I never thought I would see the day when I conclude that I am being stalked. Thankfully not physically but electronically and digitally is enough for this girl.

I have not one but TWO electronic stalkers. And they do not go away no matter what I have done. Most surprisingly, both as professed "professionals" so you would think that their grey matter has some level of depth and substance to process No and GO AWAY to be as such.

Sadly, judging by the latest email that had popped into my inbox, perhaps by having to use their brains consistently thru out the work day, they do not know of any way of processing words without excluding its literal sense anymore.

Short of changing my mobile number and deleting my long-standing web-mail account, it looks as if these two jokers are not going anywhere. And I for one am not going to stoop to their level by having thugs call them out, breaking their mobile phones and laptops in the process.

I am not intimidated. I am merely pissed. Pissed that there are such jokers out there. And pissed that because of a brief moment of folly, I have been plagued and unfortunately would continue to be plagued by the two valley idiots who can't read.

What a fine mess we've gotten ourselves into Stan!

No comments: