Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Big Day

It's a big day today... for me... at least!

It's been talked about till kingdom come, blogged about till the alphabets ran off the keys, and it's been agonized about over too many cups of tea. But nonetheless, if I put my head down to it ~ I will and I can.

He's finally legit and I'm darn proud of it (even though it's only a piece of paper) cos it's a phase of life that I have always hoped of arriving at, but never had the guts nor confidence to push on to. 

And who exactly is he?


Well, a few more nights at the pc and you'll find out about it.

But for tonight - I shall go on to my pigeon hole in the sky, and ...


Put the bloody lime in the coconut and drink a toast to my reflection in the mirror and me!

It isn't afterall everyday that one becomes a business owner :o)

No comments: