Sunday, March 8, 2009

Names, Ages and Birthdays

I just updated my Facebook status, and it cannot be more honest than it is. I am fishing pissed off right this very moment, and it has been building over the course of the last 2 hours. To prove that I too can bite and not let go, I had to drive the point home. Cos honestly, I TOO have thresholds. And this was reaching it.

It doesnt matter how sad I made you
Doesn't matter how hard I try
Just remember the same old reason reflected in your eyes
You said you wanted me

I have never, ever in the past year lost my cool with this one person. For every action, I had an equal and POSITIVE reaction. But I have to say, if anyone ever thought that this lassy could be nicely walked over, not once, twice, thrice or more - they seriously need their heads checked. 

So yes, I am fish-sticks-and-frog-legs fuming right now (STILL!!!!) and I reckon, I would be for days to come.

And I hate to say it out loud, but it has to be done. The trust has been violated and broken. Which is the most likely reason why I am capable of reaching this level of angst and anger (Surprise! Surprise! It can be done!). Short of coming out right and saying "Do you realise what an utter fool you have made of me?!"

Seriously, right now - I'd tell ya to take your fucking frog and whatever else it is you are, and go straight to fucking hell.

Caught up in your wishin' well
Your hopes and sadness
Take your love and promises
And make them last

I so do not need to be your fucking hero. Cos being a hero to someone who can't even get the basics right - isn't very heroic at all in my books.

I'm just simply caught by my own word being my honour.

No comments: