Monday, March 30, 2009

Peek-A-Boo

I have pondered and lodged my thoughts here in the past year about many things. Some of them happen as random thoughts, and some inspired by someone, something, I had come across. And I would write them down in my own fashion, knowing that it is safe here - untouched, unknown, undiscovered by the people that matters.

Yet, at some point in time, these thoughts and perspectives cross, without warning (and trust me - I have booby-trapped this sight so red flags would go off when it has too!). And in such a fashion, it gives me a feeling of deja vu, goosebumps and all.

It feels as if someone's crawled into my head / installed hidden cameras in my room taping me mumble in my sleep / planted a chip in my head to download my thoughts.

But you know what.. after the goosebumps have settled and the bubble of "OhMyGawd" has settled, it is THE most wonderous feeling in the world... cos when that happens, it's the closest you can feel to another person.

And life... doesn't feel so alone anymore. 

No comments: