Friday, March 13, 2009

Twenty-Eight Minutes

I had a Dark Night - a very dark night, a few days ago. It was so dark, it's best left where it ended. But as all things goes, there's a lesson to be had in all twists and turns of life. Mine? The Dark Night has to end at some point, when the sun comes up and day dawns a new once again. No matter what happens in my lil sphere - the world continues to turn on its own axis and will continue to bring me along with me, without me realising it.

And having gone past that, I'm working my way towards heading to feeling good; "heading" being the operative word.

If solutions offered, cannot be accepted - it is beyond me.

If calls, texts, mails goes unanswered - it is beyond me. 

As my cousin Paul said on one of his blog postings: I have to stop going around thinking I'm Atlas, by carrying the weight of the world on my shoulder.

So yes. While it may be Friday the 13th, and while I may be dressed from head to toe in black, and while I add another day of silence to the growing number of days ~ they are all beyond me. And I think, I shall just live with that, without doing any more harm to my ownself.

As it was said in Paulo Coelho's Eleven Minutes:
If I must be faithful to someone or something, 
then I have, first of all, to be faithful to myself

As to why twenty-eight minutes? Simply cos that's precisely the time I have to lodge my thoughts and get out of the office to be on time for a function.

No comments: