Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crappy Barbsie

Okay so I'm feeling crappy and irritated. And I can't freaking go to sleep even tho it's past midnight. What else is new?! It's not that I do not know the source of my irritation. I just haven't figured out a way to be rid of it as yet.

Call me shallow. I don't really care. Everywhere I look around me in my pigeon hole serves as a reminder as to why I need to get out of this crap - SOON! I mean, I didn't come this far in life, thru truckloads of crap and what-have-you-not to settle for this! Pups did not go out, get me my special loo-roll holder, unscrew the plastic one he put up and put this one in for nought.

I do not need reminders of the past. And this one cuts just a tad too close to that nightmare when I lived on Elm Street. There was a reason why I moved away and I have to keep that in mind.

A friend says it's the heart of the matter that counts. And under different circumstances, I would agree. Hell - under any circumstances for anyone else I would agree. But not for me.

I would like to say that I have just become way to attached to my own space, my own time and my own tune. I would like to say that I don't do shite like cooking, picking up and what-have-you-not anymore. But that would not be true.

I think I could be convinced to share my space, my time and my tune. I could be convinced to cook the occassional meal and everything else under the sun. I'm just not wanting to be convinced at this point in time.

Cos in doing so, it would mean I have slipped a couple of notches down the ladder. And so far, the only one who gets it would be boy-nick-named Charlie. Does this mean that it takes an emotionally stunted person to know another?

Damn it. I'm just being crappy. Hit me with a size 12 shoe why don'tcha?!

No comments: