Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Exhilaration

Somebody I know recently told me that there must be more to life than as we know it. My answer then was - No - this is as good as it gets when you've tried them all.

I take that back now. Sometimes, the simplest thing could be just the very thing you need.

And I have Jay to thank for that tonight. And my vodka drinking friends should thank Jay too. Cos if he hadn't driven over and taken me out for a ride on his big green machine - there probably wouldn't be anymore vodka left *lol*

But beyond all that, I think I am finding the most exhilaration in finding out that there is pleasure - alot of it - in being free and single! I can do anything I want, whenever I want, with whomever I want! Nothing - I'll say it again - NOTHING beats that right now.

And with that, I'm scooting off to prance on my balcony like a crazed woman *grin*

No comments: