Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A time.. A place.. A spot..

There are very few blogs that I follow. And one of them is (was) Pups' Brainspillage.

It has been disappointingly quiet the last month or so. So much so, I stopped checking it for updates. It was just heartbreaking to see this dude not share his view of the world, with the rest of the world. So it is to my surprise to see new updates taking place again. Which.Is.Good.

In one of his new postings, he explained his absence. The reason he cited for not blogging, which I have heard before, is one that has left me in a bit of a twist. I have someone to talk to and share with at home. Funny how seeing something in print and hearing it draws two distinctly different emotions and reactions.

Whilst I am profoundly happy that he has found someone who loves him exactly the way he is... it's also left me sitting here wondering this - he blogged consistently while we were together. Does that mean....?

But you know what Pups - Barbsie ain't gonna ponder too much about that one. It's just a 10-second thingy. Cos such is life... there's a time, a place, a spot for everything and everyone.

So welcome back fellow tipperty-tapperty-typer! Looking forward to your regaling tales of cats from the neighbourhood, golf and bad drivers everywhere *grin*

No comments: