Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Warrior

in·dom·i·ta·ble ~ adjective

  • that cannot be subdued or overcome, as persons, will, or courage;
  • unconquerable

I learnt a new word today. And it was used in the strangest of ways, which goes like this:

Barbsie: I think there's just ay too much churn going on in my life the last month or so and I'm just starting to reel from it. The will and focus is not there and I can't find it under the bed either. Not very good and I need to get my head screwed back on right.

Bear: You're one of those people who fall and land on their feet, and probably hits the ground running, so whatever it is that transpired in the past few weeks...the indomitable Barbs shall prevail...

It's great to know that one of the people closest to me thinks I'm a survivor, that nothing can shake or break me. Yet it's scary cos it does happen. And when it does, is the pride and ego of this pseudo-warrior gonna hold out and hide everyone from the pain? Or is she gonna just let it rip?

For once, the next time it happens, I think I'd just let it rip. Just so I do not stay within the defined.

No comments: