Friday, April 11, 2008

Beary Buddy

I have been wanting to write this down for a few days now. Unfortunately, the brain was lost somewhere. Now that the fog has cleared somewhat, I think I should.

I have a friend, affectionately known as the Bear. We've not known each other long but I reckon, he's one of the few who knows me. We're fast coming up to have known each other for a year, a full 365 days.

Just went and had dinner with him - our Foodie Friday. And as I drove home tonight, I felt a burst of joy ~ cos I think Bear and I have reached a milestone in our friendship. And in this long journey of strangeness, it is something indeed to be joyful about.

The countless times that we've had near spats (that itself being only happening cos Bear is highly tolerant!!) and the countless times that I have written here and elsewhere saying "bye-bye Bear", our friendship has not only made a come-back, but to come back even stronger than before.

Here's to some 330-something days of good fun, good cheer, many bumpy rides and what-have-you-not Bear! Effectively as of today - we officially have no more secrets from each other *lol*

I truly hope that in the years to come... he'll remain as my Bear (yes - am trademarking that and making it my IP!!) .... that he'll continue to watch my back, and my cooking will still keep his tummy happy.

And yes - I'll be that best buddy to you by setting it all up for ya!

No comments: