Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Bunnies

Haven’t you heard I’m stuck on a verse
I’m stuck on a boy who fills me joy
I knew I was wrong to jump straight on into
This picture so pretty but he is so pretty to me

It’s fast becoming a trend ain’t it? Me blogging past midnight… I know.. I recognize it too.

But I couldn’t tell you
Just how long it takes you
Cause words don’t make
What I make with him

I think it’s the conversation. The damn conversation. And when there’s a lull in it, it’s the comfortable silence that fills the space in between. I reckon if I sit really still, I can rationalize this, right and proper ~ come up with a list of “Why I should not”

But do I want to? I’m not too sure. Right now, it’s all good… If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it right?

*Sigh* I hate April… I hate spring… I have to remember what Bear said under the tree.. I have to remember why I hate April and spring.

Your Song
Kate Walsh


No comments: