Thursday, April 24, 2008

Drive to Nowhere

Those of you who know me, would realise that when Barbsie starts spewing chaotic thoughts in a semi-random manner, things are not all rosy and pink as it should be with her.

I have come back to sleepless nights and restless days. I am using the flu as an excuse when people ask me why my eyes are dull and my face pale.

I don't really wanna write anymore. I don't really wanna crack lame jokes of my leg turning green then black before falling off, to compensate for the lack of life. I don't really wanna think anymore. The maggots are just getting way out of control.

As the Bear said rightfully, I am a volcano waiting to blow. And I think I should just hibernate until the underground storms blow over by themselves.

When I finish work today, I just wanna head out to mum's to get my dose of unconditional love from my angels. Then I think I'll fill up the tank and drive ...


A drive to nowhere with my phone off... maybe then I'll be alright again. And if that doesn't work, I'll just keep on driving till I run out of roads.



No comments: