Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Managing Good Barbsie

My white boy said the darnest thing today. It went something like this:

Not too long ago, at my interview, you only asked me one question, which was: Can you handle serving sick people. This week you asked me, "Boy when are we gonna get it going before we both leave the company?!"

I have to admit (and tis only here that I would say it) - I have gone utterly bonkers this week. Or maybe off-late.

There seem to be a sort-of bounce in my step. Very few things would tick me off (Italian dude included!). It's easier to go to bed and sleep at night. And the voices in the head seemed to have moved neighbourhoods. I have way much fewer dramas and everything can be sorted out with a double-espresso or a moscow mule.

But looking upon it, I'm not too sure if this side of Barbsie is a side that everyone is used to. The I-couldn't-care-less-what-the-world-thinks side.

Well, you know what - just go with the flow I'd say. Whatever floats my boat, shouldn't really sink yours. At the end of the day, it's like what I've just said : I'd probably just run or laugh it right off. And if that doesn't work - it really ain't my problem.

And that's how you manage Barbsie on a jolly good day.

Ta's!


No comments: