Monday, April 7, 2008

Exiting Measures

Finally. It.Is.Done.

A decision I have been putting off from making, I have finally arrived at a resolution.

It's off to new pastures and new lessons come 1st July. And of course, St Stephen's Greens twice a year *grin*

It may be familiar territories but I am going there in a different capacity. I have to remain open to learning new things so that when the time comes, I am ready to stand on my own two feet.

I have 3 months, 10 weeks to be more precise, to make sure my team reaches the level that I have charted for them. So that my legacy in that boomerang shaped building would remain as the best food outlets in town, for a hospital.

That I have 3 months to accomplish. Then I am done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, next big step, huh? where to, Barb?