Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What dreamz

I’m not the sort of person who dwells on dreams and what-have-you-not in that general direction of seeking answers in life. Yet I am apprehensive about going to bed tonight. And it’s only 8 pm.

I can’t recall all of it. Which is strange cos normally I can recollect my dreams very vividly. I can remember who was in it but not quite what it was about.

All I can recall from it is this: I felt safe, happy and calm.

I dare not look forward to bedtime cos I am fearful that I will get the same dream again (tho Jay says it doesn’t happen) and at the same time, fearful that I won’t.

Doesn’t make sense does it? Nothing seems to anymore off-late. Adam says it’s cos the force is drawing me to the darkside. Resist I must!

I think I should go get some books to read. Tuesdays are becoming a real tosser!

No comments: