Friday, November 2, 2007

Fraud

I am shocked and aghast!

Someone, whose blog I chanced upon some time back, is copying my postings and putting it on his blog, passing it off as his own!

I have known about it for some weeks now, when one fine day, I caught up on my blog reading and found that I was reading my own words, thoughts and emotions on someone else's page. WITHOUT ANY REFERENCE!

I feel violated! Especially with what he has selected to steal from Chemical Shooter this week. Cos these were my deepest emotions, over issues which haunts me the most! And for him to have done this, it belittles the importance of these issues that I deal with. Especially when he does it in a way that is meant to potray him as a hurting boy to his ex!

How dare he! Blog Thief!

If you're reading this Chris - I hope you feel as small as one could ever feel! You call yourself a poet?! You're nothing but a big Fraud! So big, I wonder how your ex-boyfriend would feel or think about you when he finds out that what you proclaim to write with him in mind, was taken from someone else. You do not know how to feel or what emotions are. If you did, you wouldn't resort to taking someone else's!

No comments: