Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Listen

I've been silent. Cos I have been pretty good at keeping my head intact and such.But when all Barb's hell breaks lose, it ain't a pretty sight.And that is why I do the things I do and I stay away from the people that actually do care. Cos if there is one thing is life I have not learnt to do, it would be how to get on with life without the concept of "reckless self endangerment".

I know I should be far more responsible than this. But sometimes, one just cannot find the reason to be. No matter what they say - sometimes, you just can't.

I don't think the ME that is going to be, is the one you knew and found right to be called someone you know. THIS IS the beginning of the end as we know it.

Listen to the rustle of the leaves in the wind.. listen to what they are saying on behalf of this girl. It's time for another season to change.

Goodbye life as it was.. it was fun being among the living for a spell.

No comments: