Monday, January 7, 2008

Empty

Tried to take a picture of love
Didn't think I'd miss her (him) that much
I want to fill this new frame
But it’s empty

Tried to write a letter in ink
It's been getting better, I think
I got a piece of paper
But it’s empty, it’s empty

It’s weird.. really weird.. how over a cigarette along a staircase, I could come outright and say what’s locked in the vault of my head. And that to someone I would call a colleague but not quite yet a good friend.

My day was long. Long and in a way, quite empty. I don’t really have to state the reason why it felt empty even though it was fulfilling work wise.

Instead of saying that.. I am staying silent.

If something is indeed nothing, it will remain but empty.

And THAT my dear half Swiss / half French boy is the precise reason why I am choosing to do the things I told you today. It is why I am not able to listen to you, tender-aged though you are but having grown wise in a span of weeks.

There’s nothing to give right now and it wouldn’t be right to be empty with somebody else.

No comments: