Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sleuth

I am having a massive chuckle.

People often tell me that I'm quite smart. Where they fail to estimate is that I am also very resourceful. Put the 2 together, and what you get is a highly intelligent individual who can get things done the way other people do not often see.

I'm laughing about it because I can two-and-two together more acutely and accurately than one could ever give me credit for. Despite having travelled the world over, educated to the high heavens and having a high-profile job, one is still beaten and exposed at the hands of this mere being.

*Sigh* When are people around me gonna realise that it is pointless - utterly pointless, to even attempt to lie to me in my face?! That I would eventually find out the things that were meant to be kept hidden?!

This sleuth-playing thingy - ain't gonna get me no where in particular. Vengence is not my decree. These days, it's just something to laugh about. And when I can't laugh about it, no matter how hard I try to brush it off, it's just another thing that would deepen the wedge that exist.

But I'm having my laugh nonetheless. I'm just satisfied knowing otherwise.

No comments: