Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Wolf in My Bed

I’m in a mode. A place where even I cannot reach myself.

Don't be so hard on yourself
Those tears are for someone else
I hear your voice on the phone
I hear you feel so alone

I cannot find the meaning to life right now and it’s sickening cos I have the reputation of knowing everything, big picture or small. I know I once said that it’s alright not to know things. Yet, right now – it doesn’t feel alright.

When we were young and truth was paramount
We were older then and we lived our life without any doubt
Those memories ~ they seem so long ago.
What's become of them?
When you feel like me I want you to know

They say the universe revolves around the sun. It’s a phenomenon. It’s an act of God despite many books being written about it and all. It’s a magnetic pull they say. And right now I so agree with it.

Today I dreamed of friends I had before
And I wonder why the ones who care don't call anymore
My feelings hurt but you know I overcome the pain
And I'm stronger now, there can't be a fire unless there's a flame

I really don’t wanna blog. Not right now. Not this way. Like it was said to me earlier this evening, it’s only Day 5 and I already sound so tired. And while I don’t ask very much of the people around, it has been said to me enough times that I am emotionally draining. And so, I don’t really wanna put my thoughts in the mess that they are, down here. But then again, if I turn away from the one I really wanna talk to and my blog – where am I to go?

Limousines and sycophants
Don't leave me now
Cause I'm afraid what you've done to me
Is now the wolf in my bed … in my head

*Sigh* It doesn’t really matter does it? Where I go? After all, at the end of the day… nobody would know anyways otherwise.

No comments: