Saturday, December 27, 2008

From the Heights

Hello all.

I’m writing to you from my new study in my new home. Amazing, the move was completed in under 3 hours. And in sure Barbsie style, loaded with excitement.

Not having spent a night here, I have already had to ring for a locksmith. For some strange reason, my front door locked on its own and we (The Bear and I), couldn’t get the key going. But ah – what’s Barbsie in a new home, without locking herself out eh?

So far, almost all the rooms are done. And for once, nothing is left in a box. I’ve even got two living area! And yes, it is done in such a manner, it shows off the space that I now have.

I am very proud and pleased with myself, I must say. It was no mean feat, accomplishing this.

And on that note, a very, Very, VERY BIG “THANK YOU” goes out to the Bear who lived true to his word of helping me move!

Come on round soonish ya? Right after I reload my fridge with foodie!

No comments: