Thursday, December 4, 2008

Slow

Someone told me last night that I have slowed down tremendously, that I do not have my eye on the ball tho am still on top of things.

I pondered over this cos it's not the first time that someone has remarked that to me in the last few months, and had an ind-depth discussion with the LegalBeagle about it.

I thought I was getting lazy - just plain don't want to get my ass off the couch, and without Whites being around to shout "Allez!", I am not going anywhere. But the LB thinks otherwise for he feels that laziness is nothing something you learn - you're either born with the trait, or you're not. We could not come to a conclusion cos I think I've lost my mojo, and LB thinks it's cos of my present environment and my need to blend in.

I hate to think that I'm dragging my feet - I'm not the feet dragger sort, yet even all attempts to push my buttons ~ "think of the kids who are missing out 1 more day cos you're not getting your game together!" ~ is not working. The fact that I would hate someone else thinking I am dragging my feet is not working!

We don't have to deliberate this very far, and really there is no reason for me to be this 'poh-mah' wishy-washy about getting my head down and getting a moving. And hey - I have been doing that the whole of today, maybe at a slower pace, but at least I'm getting now.

I guess all I have to do is shove my edge back where it belongs and stick it in with all the superglue I can find, while I hide away all forms of materials that can do slashes, draw question marks and basically turn my work upside down.

I think I shall watch HighSchool Musical 3 tonight for inspiration to Get in the Game!

No comments: