Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Alone

As I was driving home today, at the end of yet another long day, with endless demands made on me and my sanity holding on by a thin thread.. I couldn't help but think that life was no good this way.

I have never felt so alone as I did today. The thought that there was no one I could turn to, who would understand where my fears and feelings of inadequacies are coming from. Who would understand the frustrations and the pain. Who would understand?

If I went missing today, did not make it home, would there be anyone who would know that I've gone missing?

Would you know that I've disappeared?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not right, not OK
Say the words that you say
Maybe we're better off this way?
I'm not fine, I'm in pain
It's harder everyday
Maybe we're better off this way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I truly, truly, truly... just wanna fade away and disappear....

No comments: