Monday, July 30, 2007

Setting Precedents

I'm staring at a cost estimation received and it ends with a whopping total of RM 38,650.00

This is the projected cost of how much we would need to spend if we engage a creative house to do our menus for us at work.

I'm in particular looking at a column, saying Menu Design & Visual which comes to RM 12,000.00 cos right now, my boss is asking me for a template of it.

I'm not sure in the event that my work for the next hour is good enough, if he's gonna send it in for approval and we roll with it. But when it comes to that... would he allow me to invoice for at least 10% of what it would have cost us?

I'm really apprehensive cos the last time I got myself into such a situation, I saved the school a lot of money, but it also took up a lot of my time.

It's called setting precedents.

Do I really wanna be sucked into this, here.. again?

Let's be ponderous for a mo'...

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey, it's been awhile since I've stopped by, and since I was here I decided to say Hi.