Sunday, July 15, 2007

Shooter Count

Looking at my labels, I have had more Blue Stuff than Lychee Liquer in the last 2 months.

It's time for a change. Things cannot always be so blue.

And while it's my favourite colour, I don't think it suits me well at all.

It's time to take control back of my life, my mind, my thoughts and my emotions.

So maybe it's apt that I remind myself of words I came up with 3 months ago... which went something like this:

So yes. The time has come today ~

To be brave with a focus on the end.
To be vocal with a message to share.
To stand up and be counted for who I really am.
To cry with real sorrow, and not hurt or pain.
To laugh with joy, and not cycnism.
To let go of a big sack of potatoes.
To sit down and let time heal all wounds.

For time is perpetual. And it resets itself to where your present is. And it moves only when you do something about it.


No comments: