Monday, July 2, 2007

Goo-goo-berries

per·spec·tive ~ noun

  • a technique of depicting volumes and spatial relationships on a flat surface.
  • a picture employing this technique, esp. one in which it is prominent.
  • a visible scene, esp. one extending to a distance; vista.
  • the state of existing in space before the eye.
  • the state of one's ideas, the facts known to one.
  • the faculty of seeing all the relevant data in a meaningful relationship.
  • a mental view or prospect.
Things have been a bit of a blur. There really is no reason for it to be. Despite the weekend that has been. Maybe it's cos I've gotta really good at sweeping things under the carpet.

I'm not one for great, long conversations. I can write down everything that's been bottled up in my head, but try getting me to say things out loud, and nothing comes to mind. It irks the ones closests around me for they find themselves having to sniff out the true state of my mind, thoughts and perspective thru my musings. Sometimes it works out well. Sometimes it boils over like a weak, tasteless broth.

Maybe I've grown lousy at speaking my mind cos my perspective of my own thoughts are skewed. Skewed to the point where I know that there is probably no one else in this world would be able to 1) understand, 2) accept, 3) not laugh out loud, and 4) shake their head in despair.

Maybe that's why I wanna move to Spain. At least that way, when people don't understand me and my thoughts, I can conveniently write it off to the language barrier.

I know. It's another load of bull.

Well, for now.. bull's a lot easier to sleep with at night than the raw facts of life.

No comments: