Monday, July 9, 2007

Au Dieu

It's gone all lop-sided. I hate it when that happens.

And because I am not as cool as you are .. Or as adapt at compartmentalising life... And cos I honestly never meant to harbour any addiction... I'm cashing in your exit pass. As much as I cannot justify it logically, I'm gonna do it anyway.

The only thought that comes to mind, is how I can never explain to you how sorry I am for doing this. As time passes... this too shall pass from your memory as you go on your way.

I wish I could be more eloquent about it... to give departure some form of poetic justice and send-off.. But I can't. My words are failing me. My gift is gone.

And it's ironic... that it's the 9th of July.

I barked up the wrong side of the tree. It's should have been the left side of the cedar, not the right.

I'm sorry for being the one to say goodbye.

No comments: