Monday, May 5, 2008

Back to School

So it's been a while since I hit the books - about 13 months thereabouts. And so, even I am quite surprise that one fine Sunday afternoon, I decided the time is NOW.

Since then, I've have found the programme I am gonna pursue, sought the consent of my folks (yes their consent) and sorted out how I am gonna pay for it. Wasn't too much of a rocket science that couldn't be sorted out and here's the final deal:
  1. The University would be Monash (a Group of 8)
  2. The programme would be Masters in International Business (or rather, my unfinished business from the days of UK)
  3. Tthe folks were sold the minute Monash was mentioned (blame their partialiaty towards sheep and the outback), and last but not least,
  4. Here's a big thanks to the Malaysian Government and the compulsory EPF contribution.
The 2nd half of this year is gonna be one of big changes then with this new wheel in motion. New job (starts 1st July), shorter working hours (in the words of Dolly - 9 to 5), weekends free (woo-hoo!) and night school twice a week.

As WhiteBoy says... Night school twice a week, L&L two nights a week, massive partying with him once a week, shag like a rabbit once a week - I'd still have one night to sleep and re-charge.

Sounds like a plan I say... hand me that backpack and my lunchbox.

Barbsie's heading back to school and can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah, you're a lady and a scholar, :)