Sunday, May 4, 2008

What Dreamz II

*Lol* Talk about vivid dreams.. this was one I could do without... 15 hours on, I am finally able to laugh about it, and wonder what brought it about... Cos honestly, it's not something that has been in this head! Trust me on this one.

And well, the Bear rarely ever invades my sleep. So go figure my choice of staring characters..Have yet to tell him what it was about yet... Errr.. let's just say, I don't need him smacking me with another dinner napkin just yet *lol*

But hey - I am now able to have a good, honest (did I just say honest??), hearty laugh before I go to bed.

It's a brand new week... and hey - trust my best buddy to be the one to put a smile on my face (oh so the wrong thing to say in context here) so I can ring in the new week with good cheer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats again for the new initiative - masters in int'l business, eh?!...well, if the night classes keep u away from the booze, better yet!! ;)