Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where-ness day?

Very few people can draw me out of my shell and actually get me to talk about myself. Very, VERY few.

Just had dinner with one such person. But we go way back when I had too-darn-big glasses and weird hair. She thinks I need to '"go back to a place that I have buried away, make peace there, before coming back to here and now...."

I told her, this place does not exist and I didn't really wanna go there.

Having said that, I am scared shitless over nothing. Absolutely N.O.T.H.I.N.G. I think maybe there is some truth in what she's said... but here's the question then ~ Where is THERE?

Darnit! Life is one big riddle ain't it? And apparently, I don't cuss as much as I think I do..

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?



Go figure! It's a Where-ness-day afterall.



No comments: