Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Not So Blue

Ohmygosh... what a crazy morning this has been! Been fiddling with staplers, staples, photocopiers, doorbell and telephones! Yes - am the only one in the office today and it's been exciting, juggling all the above so that the needful can be done before my colleagues over on the other side of the world clocks in.

I must say, even though I have managed only 1 ciggie break since coming in at 9, it does not show any potential of reaching the dizzing heights I have been used to. As one of my boys used to say when things got crazy back then - Sampai s'pender pun basah! Was just thinking to myself as I took my drag of fag about an hour ago, my hair is still in place, despite all that jazz!

But it does feel good to be productive (for once in a long time!!) and I have 3 lil bits of paper sitting on my desk that needs to be address - which would make today, THE MOST PRODUCTIVE DAY I have had since joining 6 weeks ago!!! *Dance of Joy*

Yeah, it's about time anyways - to get into the groove, not just at work but overall. Imagine - I actually spent an hour at the gym last night! And if you're thinking that THAT was compensating for something else - you're right, I shall not argue with you on that point.

But I think I'm alright... sure, there's a bit of a void but it's not the end of the world. Afterall, if I asked to learn how to let go of fears, I need opportunities to be present where I can be fearless!

So yeah - Monday's not around but it's not making me so blue...

No comments: