Friday, August 1, 2008

Off the Couch Allez!

I'm not sure if I'm having the onsets of a migraine or a baby-hangover if there is ever such a thing! I'd like to think it's the former cos if it was the latter, I'm gonna be kind stumped cos I only had 4 watered down vodka redbulls at Raw.. and WHAT IS 4 vodkas for Barbsie eh?!

Nonetheless, what was intended to be a quiet outing to the neighbourhood mamak with Garlic, turned out to be another mid-week-party-like-a-rockstar outing with Garlic and Whites.

You've gotta hand it to Whites for sussing out the on-goings in this city that he doesn't quite belong to. And you've gotta hand it to Garlic for knowing the right people who gets you into private parties and such.

But these days (or nights!) are gonna be winding down pretty soon as Whites head on back to the mountains (pronounced mont-tanes) that he hails from. *Sob* *Sob* *Sniff* *Sniff* .... I sure am gonna miss that dude!


And finally, here's a picture of my 2 dudes... who is who - I'll leave it to ya to figure out *grin*

I have to say, despite the 1 dwarf thumping away in my head right now, I can't think of a better way to end the month of July and mark the month of August! It was about time someone told me to Get Me Butt Off The Couch! Allez!

No comments: