Friday, August 8, 2008

So-not Barbsie

Just sent my brother and dad this text message: "Guess who signed up as a volunteer for Assumption Church's Golden Jubilee Celebration :o)" Ironically, both replies came back with a "ha ha" at the end of it.

Now, don't get them wrong - it's not a laughing matter. It's just funny when you associate Barbsie with Church work. I mean, that was like so 16 years ago!

But nonetheless, it is the truth *grin* Heard it at service on Sunday and for once, I did something about it *lol* (Yes, there have been times when I thought about it but never got down to action).

I guess, with time on my side now, I can indeed go ahead and do stuff like that. Well, at least I'm putting my experiences, knowledge and skillsets to good use, other than watch DVDs. Plus, I'm certain the experience will put for good blogging material *wink*

It's rather nice actually - to do the things that Barbsie doesn't normally do. It's actually making me having the shits and giggles all to myself :o)

No comments: