Thursday, November 20, 2008

Apple Juice for Breakfast

By the end of today, I'll either be blissfully happy or consciously numb. But I think I know which way that one is gonna go, so let's give it a leg-up with a nice tall glass of apple juice to get the vibes going

SS is right - I haven't done all I can, and that being out in the clear and the open is a far better place than hiding in a bubble and going la-di-dah.

Yes. Horrible things DO happen.
Happiness in the face of all of that?
That's not the goal.
Feeling the horrible and knowing that
you're not gonna die from those feelings...
THAT's the point.

Whatever the outcome is, I think I'll be alright. Cos AT LEAST I won't be grey anymore. And while this is the least responsible thingy to do, who are we kidding that everything else that I've been doing HAS BEEN the most responsible thing either?

I owe it to myself.

No comments: