Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Till the cows come home

There's a new ad on the airwaves. I can't remember all that it says.. but I do remember that the bits where "when you need to scream into a pillow ~ pick up the phone and talk it out. Afterall, we're just humans and we need to just talk."

And just a few hours ago, I was just listening to a friend comment earlier how much he loved hearing a particular song go off on his phone as a ring tone. And the only thought that could go thru my head was, "What the hell do you guys have so much to talk about?"

Personally, I think it's strange to just talk anymore in this day and age of text messages, instant chats and emails. I mean, I was just looking at my phone bill today and my god ~ my text messaging charges surpassed my call charges. How the hell did that happened?

Maybe it's just me.

I suppose once upon a time, I understood what that meant.

Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life. The funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking, the harder it becomes to know what to say. Or how to ask for what we really need.

Well, I guess it's good that there are people who still talk these days.

I think I should blog less and talk more. Maybe then I wouldn't be so messed up at times *grin*

There is always hope *wink*

No comments: