Monday, April 30, 2007

A tummy full of cognac

I am having myself a liquid dinner tonight.

Traded it off for lamb, a variety of cheese cakes and a damn good and expensive bottle of French desert wine.

It's just one of them days and moments. When you felt like you were the 5th wheel in everything. A position you did not relish being relinquished to you, when in your head, you had assigned that to someone else.

It's silly and it's trivial. But that's me for you. Possessive, insecure and everything else in between.

But I am glad I walked away. Not that it's doing me any good. But then again, why spoil everyone else's night?

So yeah.. here I am.. running on my breakfast from 12 hours ago.. toasting myself for having once again succeeded tremendously in getting herself replaced.

I definitely need to resolve to move to San Sebastian.

There's just too much history that I am keeping myself in.

No comments: